Calcium Carbonate Spheres / Pellets / Beadlets / Granules
Posted by : Umang Pharmatech
Calcium Carbonate Pellets are used in controlled release and MUPS formulations for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical formulations.
Calcium Carbonate Pellets are developed using calcium carbonate as base and other excipients like maize starch. Adapted for controlled release or sustained release formulations to produce spherical granules or pellets which have the most suitable size and dissolution profile.
Calcium Carbonate Pellets General properties:
- Nearly white uniform, hard and spherical particles.
- Very low friability level.
- Calcium carbonate’s inertness improves the stability of the finished product.
- Uniform and consistent loading.
At Umang Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd., we manufacture Calcium Carbonate Pellets ranging over different particle sizes depending on the customer applications & requirements.
Calcium Carbonate Pellets Application:
- Used as cores to be coated in the manufacture of dry pharmaceutical forms. It enables greater accuracy and consistency in drug layering and coating.
- Suitable for non-carcinogenic products.
- Adapted to controlled release or sustained release formulations.